Sunday, April 15, 2012

LICENSE

Salam,

Salam,


My first ever license.. hahaha Akhirnya, berjaya juga aku mendapatkan this license. Now im waiting for the right time buying a car. WHAT????? Hahaha Thats what im waiting and aim for. Its all on me. Not gonna use even a little from my parents. Hopefully. Cukuplah menyusahkan diorg selama 25 tahun, this time all my own. Walaweh...  Its been a few month ive been looking for the answer to come, but the truth is, never showed! And its been a few years ive been waiting since my graduation, its still didnt come. Im tired of waiting, to be honest, but waiting is like my buddies now. Semuanya bergantung kepada ALLAH, whatever yg terjadi, semuanya ketentuan ILAHI. Im just hope that it will be arriving anytime soon.. 

Aku tak tau apa yang aku mengarutkan, and now i'm just wanna how proud of me to have this license tho.. hahaha maaf nya tok, lambat sikit duit.. duit dah habis.. hahaha VIA MY OWN MONEY...


aurafitra

0 comments: