Monday, November 21, 2011

Instead of Iphone, SAMSUNG S2 here!!!!

Salam,

My hearts is pounding now! Waiting for my new phone arrival tonight. Is it tonight or maybe tomorrow? I have no idea at all. Depends on my brother. If i have the luck, might be tonight, and maybe it isnt. Only God knows. Just feeling the snow might fall thats why lah i'm talking 'london' hahaha. Enough lar.. lets talk about gadget.

For your all information, i'm not so into this gadget world. Its not like i dont like it, but i'm just not into it. It is enough as long as i can make calls, sms and others. Itulah yang aku fikirkan selama ni. tapi semalam, i mean semalam (aku tulis ni before 12 oclock, so semalam lah), got a call from  my brother berkenaan dengan register new line under new telco here. Awalnya, 28 ringgit just untuk internet unlimited. Nak tak nak setuju lah, dengan niat nak membantu dia. Tapi fikir2 balik, baik beli handphone baru jer dari biarkan rugi nak bayar bil macam tu jer kan? so i decided to buy blackberry at first and i'm asking the prize from few people. Then the one and only, my brother call me back and tell me about this samsung galaxy s 2. I was like WHAT??? Its gonna cost me a lot money. How i'm gonna end up here for about 10 days before the money come in? I was thinking hardly (not...) and without any doubt (within a few minutes i think) i decided yeah why not i'm try this new phone you know. Never experience something like this as i just have a few phones that i cant even name it now. Hahahaha pity huh? 26 years i've been living here, this is  gonna be my fifth handphone though and the most experience one! Sangat membazir. Wheres the laptop?


Inilah my new handphone! Kadang-kdang rasa rugi, kadang-kadang best. Apa yg best? Belum tau lagi. masih explore. What i found, the battery life isnt too good lah. Huhuhuhu. Oklah, sementara belum mandi nak pergi kerja ni sempat update lagi hahahaha. See ya!

 aurafitra

0 comments: