Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Messing around!!

Salam and G.Evening,

Just another wednesday evenin' and i'm totally not in the good shape. Hahaha Everythings come around. Sick,tired,boring,tension and many more. Anything you can say. Just 'say it out loud'.. (remember the phrase?) ;)

So what happened today? Nothing much, just received a call from my university supervisor to come around checking on me but omg its very chaos in here. i mean my office (my??) herm.. dreaming again fikri? one day for sure!! Becoz of the unexpected call i received, i have to set the appointment again and again and again. Oh shit, (sory) everybody's want me to follow their schedule. what about me?? do i have to just sit around and follow yours. have you ever thinking about me? No right??? huhu but the whole situation got me thinking that who am i? am i someone important? needed? yes i am important. to me, my parents. no doubt about it. Hehe (sempat lagi tu) but i knoe lar, i'm only the third person here. i have no right to question it. but at least lar kan why not they ask me also. hehe sajer jer tue..

Hahaha.. laugh lar.. its ok.. nvr mind ( aku pun ketawa juga ni. apa lar aku hari nie) i'm not really 'me' today. just like i'm going somewhere else outside. beautiful, stunning, like in the star..star..star.. hahahaha eventhough i'm not vr good, a few things happened. and its very funny though... hehehe ok lar gtg.. another 30 minutes going home and plenty of work on my desk. and just wanna say it again i'm just joking here. dont take it seriously (take it for granted jer hehe) ok lah bye n c ya!!!

0 comments: