Monday, July 27, 2009

Bad And Stressful Day!!

Salam,

Meet again. Do you guys miss me? Hahaha. What a question lol. That's never happen right. Haha Just a short entry today. Don't have anything to write about actually. Nothing much happened during the weekend. Opss, sorry. Something happened actually. My friend, Chee come to visit us here. So, we went out to Tebrau on Saturday to watch the movie. You know what? It's ICE AGE. Can you believe that? Yeah believe me. Even the the staff there couldnt believe we bought this ticket though. Its kinda funny i think. But then, doesnt matter, coz we're about to enjoy ourself. So thats it. And its out that it is a good story. Funny, very entertain even we're not kids, but i believe that is all about what you believe and our intension. The rest, doesnt matter. Let they laugh at us, what's important, we knew that we just wanna enjoy the day, after a very stressfull day friday night.

Actaully, i'm not in a very good condition though. I've got pain in my entire body. Especially legs. I'm about to losse my mind here. Argh, cant help it. Just need sometime to recover from that. But again, still, it is just mind control. If i could control my mind not to think of the pain, it's gonna be just fine. But, its not that easy, in this condition. After all, it is pain. I cant even walk like a normal person though. But i'm trying. And of coz, its not H1N1. Dont ever think about that. I dont have fever. So, i'm still in the safe mode lol. Hahaha Just joking. Its not something that we can take for granted. We must take it seriously. Dont wait until it is came in front of us. Then, nothing we can do anymore.

Erm, i better get going lah. It still 'madness' for me facing all the new assignment given by the lecturers. Hah! Hate it. But, nothing i can do. Wanna pass? Just do it. Just need a little 'push' from anyone to move my mind and body. Very lazy lar lately. So stop it. Keep going! Maybe need a help from Chris Evens? Hahaha Ok lah, my stomach keep singing. I need something to stop it, as ussual. Hehehe ciao, see you next. Have a great day!


aurafitra

0 comments: