Friday, July 24, 2009

Speak up My MIND!!!

Salam,

Rasanya tak ada la berapa lama blog ni tak berupdate. Tapi bila tengok balik rasa macam lama juga. Herm, lama atau tak lama bukan lah masalah, bila nak update tu, kita update. Betul tak? Dan hari ni rasa macam nak update in English pulak. Sejak dua menjak ni asyik berangan cakap omputih jer. Hahaha

So, what's the news? Actually nothing much. Life as a student sometimes it does suck. But sometimes it's bring joy and happiness in mine. Nothing more to ask. But, of course, when it goes to that thing, there are things to sacrifice. Me? Yeah a lot. Our 'life'. Just being here, its not gonna be the same as before. I mean the way we live our life in KL. Thats the price we have to pay. I'm isntead maybe the other way around. I'm not the guy who love to spent my time going out or 'melepak'. I am more like 'berkurung' guy as long as i have my laptop with me. Without it, feel like incomplete. But, yeah i love going out, sometimes. Its depends on what occasion. And maybe, i admit that i love looking for a things like shirts, books and so on. Easy to say 'shopping' . Or i'm gonna say 'window shopping'. That's something i need to throw it out from my life. I hate it but i love it. That's something i need to look for.

Commitment.

Enough about that shopping thing and what so ever. Commitment. Something that fear a lot of guys and woman out there. Of coz we are. No doubt. But, it just not that. And i'm not gonna talk about that commitment. Not yet. What's important here as a student. Do you really feel you giving 100% commitment? Me?. On certain things yeah, i am. I'm proud to say that. But what about you? Have you ever think about that? Actually i'm tired. Tired to do all alone. Tired to thinks of others. Tired to just sit and doing 'that' by myself. What's group are for? Dont we suppose to help each other? It doesnt matter if we love being at home. Me too. Who doesnt? Who doesnt? But please prioritize. Dont just leave us who love being at home too but still we're here to think. Thinking is not an easy thing to do. Yeah, maybe easy to think something that is not related to academic. But, its hard to think all alone, by yourself. Its not gonna go anywhere. Please, we are matured enough to think which is the best and not. Think. You better think!!

(Suddenly i'm being serious. Just type what i feel inside at the moment, no offense okay!). And what else ha?? Herm, there is something i regret actually. Its also about that group thing lor. I thought when the lecturer ask to mix the group, maybe i can join others. But still, i cant. I'm not able to do that. Why? Herm, maybe i am too kind from doing that. Breaking the group. Why not gain something new, i thought at fisrt lar, then, i realize, its not that easy. That is REALLY the price to pay when we're stick to a group form the beginning. Hahahaha. No offence again ok. I LOVE you guys. Not that 'LOVE'. But i LOVE you guys. Hahaha Just dont 'kerap' going home lar. I LOVE you more if you're not. Hahaha.. But i know, deep inside, who am i?. I am nobody. And kesian Adik. What kind of kesian, just let me and my ROOMATE knows that.

(Takut juga nak tulis something like this. But, still i have too. This is my blog, up to me lar to write anything in here. Hahaha Maybe today, i'm taking one step ahead of not thinking about what are people gonna say, what are people gonna thinks. Let them. They have their own thought, so am i). Then, i better get going lor. Not perform the prayer yet. But i have a lot to write. Just need to do what important fisrt. Again ha, NO OFFENSE. Really you guys dont take it seriously. This is just what i have inside at the moment when writing in here. Maybe there is someone else voice i heard. Who knows.. hahaha cover sei) Ok lah, again NO OFFENCE. Takut betul kalau ada yang terasa. Of coz akan ada yang terasa kan. Just, NO OFFENCE. Ciao!! "LOVE" you guys. Not that 'love' ha.. hehehe


aurafitra


0 comments: