Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nothing to regret or Something to regret?

Salam,


Nothing to loose and nothing to gain! Sometimes i do regret of what i have done lately. But, still, i am not acted just like that without thinking properly. Instead, i do know the consequences of this irrelevance act. I miss my old times though. Living my life happily ever after. But the fact is, we're not gonna get what we ask for always right? Sometimes, we had what we want, but sometimes we didn't. I wish i really have what you had guys! Maybe this is God will. Who knows? And of course everybody wish the ending happily ever after, but maybe the darkness come out of nowhere, which force us to join that side. Hopefully that's not the case lol. Do i need to undo what have i done? Let it be. That is what i wanted, and i've got what i want. Living my life the way i want. Peacefully and quietly. Although, that's not really me, deep down, i need to take one step to make a my life a better life.

My weekend.

There's nothing much i can say about my weekend. As usual with a lot of assignments need to be done, i am still enjoyed myself. Not really, but its kinda like i'm having a blast though. Staying in library, searching for informations at the same enjoying surfing the internet. Eating, sleeping, and watching the play, it's just like another day. And how about the play. Actually, it's a theater played by students here called SNOW WHITE: THE UNTOLD TALE. How am i rating the play? Herm, my friends gave enough star to them. 7 out of 10. That is great for the fisrt attempt. But for me, i'm not really have any experience watching the theater. So i dont know, hows i'm gonna rate the play. But what's important, i really enjoyed watching it. Even it is not up to my expectations, but i'm quit ok watching them. We're (with a friends of mine, Syafiq, Sameer, nad Ajai@alien) laughing, shouting to them, and smiling all the times. Not all the times lar, most of the times. We're having a great day lol.


Meanwhile, on the next day, sunday, nothing much happened. Just about to stay at my room, sleeping and watching movies. Then, joging, although me and my friend having this kind of troubleness using our precious legs. (mucular aches again), but without thinking of it, we're able to finish the exercise though. Hahaha. Iits kinda tough at first, but we're managed. Thats important right. And finally Ajai@alien wishes to go to the night market 'termakbul juga' Hahaha pity him lol. His asking us so many times to go there, but we're not able to.

For the very fisrt time in my life, i went to ghost house (they called it ghost villa) that night. Thanks to Adik for the tickets. Free though. Thats why i'm going. If not, just send my regards to all the GHOSTS overthere lar nampaknya. hahahaha. But, at the end of the day, its not worth waiting like an hour just to go there. I'm not even scared at all. Thats not something like me actually. I'm one of the people who really 'afraid' of this things among peoples outhere. Truth. I'm not joking. Herm, i'm really dissapointed with all the waiting, the house even the ghost, and the committess incharge. Its not supposed to be like that. Huh enough of this. Just wasting my time talking something like that.

For real, i about to post this on sunday evening. But becouse of something unexpected things occured, i have to post pone it till today. Luckily, i have times. If not, looks like next week lar. And what is done, is done. There is no turning back. Do we have to regret of what have been done? If you ask me now, i'm saying YES. But by thinking it clearly, i have doubt in mine. I dont know what am i supposed to do anymore. But, at the moment, i am very enjoyed of what am i doing. The way i live my life, its something what i'm asking for. Of course, sometimes i did wonder, but the wonder is, i am such an........ not supposed to answer that. Up to you guys! Oklah got to go, its about time. With all the gloomy and stressfull times, just wish myself and all people outhere best of luck! Gambate!

aurafitra

0 comments: